The Millcreek Township Hall Community Center is a SMOKE- and ALCOHOL-free building. It is located at 10420 Watkins Road. Please contact Keith Conroy, Millcreek Towship Trustee, for details concerning available dates and fees. The number is 740-666-3413.
The hall is available to residents for events by advanced reservation. The hall is equipped with a limited kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker), tables and chairs, restrooms, and is air conditioned.
Millcreek Township reserves the right to deny use of Township Facilities to individuals and groups that fail to comply with the
rules and regulations set forth. It is understood that the individual, group or organization using the above designated facility
will comply with the laws of the State of Ohio, the Township of Millcreek, and all rules and regulations set forth
by Millcreek Township and:
- Will be responsible for all persons in the group or organization using the facility.
- Assumes liability for any damage done to the facility.
- Agrees to not cook any grease producing products in the above named facility.
- Will park ONLY in designated areas.
- Will observe all rules.
- There shall be no alcoholic beverages in the facility.
- Will observe facility room capacity: 150
- Sheriff’s Department or trustees have authority to enter the facility at any time.
- There shall be a $75 additional fee for any lost key or key not returned within 72 hours of the designated return time.
- There shall be a $75 additional fee if the township hall is not fully cleaned and/or tables and chairs are not reassembled.
- There is NOT a phone at the Millcreek Township Hall.
The below township hall calendar is for reference only. Those individuals who pay and reserve the hall will have the right to the field during their allotted time.
You can make an appointment to reserve the hall by calling Keith Conroy, Millcreek Township Trustee at 740-666-3413, and dropping off your completed rental form and payment.